Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Bicycle Accident Overview
Faced to rely on minimal protective gear, a bicyclist will always suffer the worst injuries when involved in a collision with a motor vehicle. If this has happened to you, contact the Chicago bicycle accident lawyers at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish today.
In many situations, the drivers of motor vehicles are distracted, inattentive, negligent or even under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When a driver cannot focus on the road and be aware of all the people and other vehicles, serious accidents can occur. When these collisions include pedestrians or bicyclists, devastating injuries and lengthy recovery times are the norm. It is important to have an experienced law firm fighting to ensure you receive the full and fair monetary compensation from the at-fault party. You will likely face medical bills and lost wages. It is the goal of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to solidify your finances while you focus your attention on recovering from your injuries.
If you need a Chicago bicycle accident attorney, we encourage you to contact the law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish. We offer a free consultation for you to discuss your situation.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Bicycle Accident
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.